I am a postdoc researcher in AI for Pathology Lab advised by Faisal Mahmood at Harvard Medical School, and also within Brigham and Women’s Hospital, Dana-Farber Cancer Institute, and the Broad Institute.
I obtained Ph.D. in computer science, with a focus on neuro-oncology at Technical University in Munich, where I worked with Bjoern Menze and John Lowengrub. Prior to my Ph.D. I worked as a research assistant at ETHZ in the Computation Science & Engineering lab of Petros Koumoutsakos working on mathematical modeling and high-performance computing.
- Oct 2022: Our article on AI for multimodal data integration in oncology 🎊🎊🎊 has been published in Cancer Cell: journal link.
- Aug 2022: Our work 🐬🐬 PORPOISE 🐬🐬 (Pathology-Omic Research Platform for Integrated Survival Estimation) was published in Cancer Cell. Congratulations Richard 🎉🎉🎉! demo, paper
- Mar 2022: Our deep learning-enabled assessment of cardiac transplant rejection study was published in Nature Medicine 🔬🧡, see: journal link; demo; code; HMS News.
- Mar 2022: Our model for glioma progression, tumor-mass effect and intracranial pressure 🧠 🧠 is published in Journal of the Royal Society Interface; see journal link, code
- Feb 2022: My student, Lottie Zhuang, was accepted into the UCLA Medical Informatics PhD program. Congrats Lottie 🎉🎉🎉
- Feb 2022: Our federative learning study for histology was published in Medical Image Analysis 🔬; see journal link, code